WHAT SHOULD DC THOMSON REPRINT?

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Old Forum Fella

Post by Old Forum Fella »

In similar fashion to the Fleetway reprint poll, I'm soon to start running a poll on which DC Thomson adventure stories you would like to see rerpinted (from Victor/ Rover/ Warlord etc). First, I need a list of 8-10 characters (don't be obscure), such as Billy the Cat, Union Jack Jackson, Morgyn the Mighty, Joe Bones, etc.. Post a reply with your thoughts and I'll set it up, then, assuming we get enough votes, I'll submit it to DCT.

Chris http://www.superherostore.co.uk

Originally posted by Superherostore.co.uk on the old forum on Superherostore.co.uk

Old Forum Fella

My 8-10 characters would be Warlord, Falken, UJJ, Kelly (Sniper), Alf Tupper, Figaro, Morgyn the Mighty, the deathless men, Doctor Doom (Smasher, Swooping vengence etc). There are so many candidates that these were top favourites

Originally posted by TONY TUBBS on the old forum on 31/01/2003

Old Forum Fella

spring heeled jack hotspur 1976 captain hornet smasher /crusher nick jolly planet of the nirdles puss n boots the sparky people warlord alf tupper definitely the black sapper bash street kids 1960's -1980's stories arena

Originally posted by Anonymous on the old forum on 07/03/2003

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Chris,
here are my top ten.

1. Union Jack Jackson. (Solano I think)
2. The Mighty Wilson.
3. V for Vengeance. (The Deathless Men). (Girrault)
4. Cadman. (Mike Dorey)
5. Killer Kane. (Ian Kennedy)
6. Flying Fury. (Ron Smith)
7. The Black Sapper. (Terry Patrick)
8. Iron Annie. (Mike Dorey again?)
9. Mantracker.
10. Sol Rynn (Starhawk).

I have included artists where I can remember them, but I hope that this gives a good basis for a poll.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!