Starhawk-A Blast from the Past!

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Captain Storm

Starhawk-A Blast from the Past!

Post by Captain Storm »

Hi Folks,the Starhawk site is now live!A lot of work to do,but we reckon it'll be worth it! Go to http://starhawkcrunch.tripod.com/ to see what all the fuss is about.

SID

Re: Starhawk-A Blast from the Past!

Post by SID »

Just found this thread in my many wanders and the site is still there.

Starhawk was one of my favourite strips in The Crunch and Starblazer.
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

Adam Eterno

Post by Adam Eterno »

SID wrote:Just found this thread in my many wanders and the site is still there.

Starhawk was one of my favourite strips in The Crunch and Starblazer.
I missed this thread too. I've read the Crunch and Starblazer stories but not the others. Cheers for that!

starscape

Post by starscape »

Captain Storm, eh? Disappeared so suddenly, with his website changing to spam straight away too. Wonder what happened?
STARSCAPE Comic
http://facebook.com/Starscape-Comic-108831387707862/
comics, cartoons, music & movies

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

this is one of the reasons i wanted a dedicated section on this site to all the other comics sites others and I may not even know existed.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

starscape wrote:Captain Storm, eh? Disappeared so suddenly, with his website changing to spam straight away too. Wonder what happened?
Somebody upset him, if memory serves, so he collected his hat and coat, and went. If you check our list of members, and compare it to a list of those members who post regularly, you will see lots of people who have been quite active once upon a time but now do not seem to have any more to contribute. Personally I mainly miss Raven and Marionette.