Some poster Art Work for you

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Archamedes

Some poster Art Work for you

Post by Archamedes »

Okay people I have decided to make some poster art work for my new comic series 'Knight heart: The chronicles of Harengard" A medieval fantasy from when lord of the rings & Game of thrones have a baby & this is the result. I already have a basic storyline written out, there are many many characters & it is by no means a family fantasy story. It is going to be dark, bloody, & all the nasty stuff our history taught us about the bad side of medieval medieval times.

The lead Evil Sorceress. Think Sauron from lord of the rings if He had a big sister

The Gods of Light. These are well the good gods. I do plan on doing a poster for the Dark Gods/Demons, because as you know you cant have good without bad

The Elves. These do not have a big part in the story, but a society of people needed to be included

Finally Ogdor. He is a goblin that works for the Evil Sorceress. I decided to try out a more painted comic cover for this poster