Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
What comic(s) are you planning to get? 

Without giving away trade secrets (i.e. you are bidding for a comic on eBay), is there a comic/comic related item that you are planning to get in the not so distant future?

Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

26 Apr 2019, 08:39
Profile YIM

I am looking forward to getting the new Brawler comic which I first saw in Lew's Blimey blog (https://lewstringer.blogspot.com/2019/04/brawler-is-coming.html) and have put in a pledge.

Looks good.

Attachments:
Brawler No1.jpg
Brawler No1.jpg [ 162.99 KiB | Viewed 2726 times ]

Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.
26 Apr 2019, 08:44
Profile YIM
Guru

SID wrote:
is there a comic/comic related item that you are planning to get in the not so distant future?
Not at the moment, SID. I think I have as many as I'm likely to need for the foreseeable future, but never say never.

26 Apr 2019, 10:52

Looking for Tiger #1 and possibly #2. I've got the free gifts and I'd really like the comics to go with them.

26 Apr 2019, 12:26

At some point, I want to get the first couple of years worth of Battle Picture Weekly before it became Battle-Action.

27 Apr 2019, 14:52
Profile YIM

I have got my eye on DC Thomson’s new book the art of Ian Kennedy

27 Apr 2019, 16:12
Mr Valeera

Captain underpants wrote:
I have got my eye on DC Thomson’s new book the art of Ian Kennedy

Get it. It's lush. I keep going back to mine to enjoy the unsullied art as they have reproduced some of the art without any captions or headers.

27 Apr 2019, 19:48
Profile WWW

SID wrote:
At some point, I want to get the first couple of years worth of Battle Picture Weekly before it became Battle-Action.

I picked up the first couple of years worth last year and now I've read them, I'm looking at filling in the gaps to 1980ish

27 Apr 2019, 21:38

SID wrote:

I've just noticed this on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battle-Comic ... Sw~CRcvzqx

27 Apr 2019, 22:04

Adam Eterno wrote:
SID wrote:

I've just noticed this on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Battle-Comic ... Sw~CRcvzqx

Thanks, Adam. Much appreciated.

28 Apr 2019, 13:59
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]