Starlord Annual 1981 help

Discuss or comment on Britain's sole surviving boy's comic from the 1970's. The home of Judge Dredd, Slaine, Nikolai Dante, ABC Warriors and Sinister Dexter. Has been running since 1977.

Moderator: AndyB

ramirez

Starlord Annual 1981 help

Post by ramirez »

I recently purchased the 1981 Starlord Annual but it was missing its last page (was torn :( ). I don 't want to start looking for it again to have it complete, so can anyone post a scan of the last two pages for me to print at least? I 'm missing the last page of the Guinea Pig story and the photo-drawing-whatever of a spaceship which is after that...

ramirez

Re: Starlord Annual 1981 help

Post by ramirez »

I 'd like to remind you guys of my small problem with the Starlord annual. Maybe one of you actually has it and can find a little time to scan the pages.

Also, since I read somewhere on this site that Guinea Pig was originally printed in Eagle, perhaps we can find the last page from there. The beginning of the story has Mike Lane try a (really fast) antique car with no brakes and later it evolves to industrial espionage. If it rings any bells about which story that is and you have the issue, please be so kind and scan the last page so at least I 'll have the end of the story... :cheers:

philcom55

Post by philcom55 »

Hi Ramirez,

Sorry, I missed your original post. I think these are the pages you're looking for:

- Phil Rushton

ramirez

Post by ramirez »

Excellent. Thanks a lot Phil... :cheers: