Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Return of the summer special 

:lol: Guess what come through the post yesterday as part of my subscription? Yep, the Sci-Fi Special. I didn't know that I was getting it free.

Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle-Action, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cor!!, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:52 am
Profile YIM

In light of the below comments, this comment is no longer relevant. :settee:

Last edited by Digifiend on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

SID wrote:
:lol: Guess what come through the post yesterday as part of my subscription? Yep, the Sci-Fi Special. I didn't know that I was getting it free.

Are you sure it's not just the back cover to the latest prog you're looking at?.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm

django wrote:
SID wrote:

Are you sure it's not just the back cover to the latest prog you're looking at?.

:oops: Thanks, django. Not my finest hour. I never bothered to open the packet but as you said, it was the back cover staring back at me. I was wondering why this week's prog had not come through. :oops:

Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle-Action, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cor!!, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:35 pm
Profile YIM

SID wrote:
django wrote:
SID wrote:

:oops: Thanks, django. Not my finest hour. I never bothered to open the packet but as you said, it was the back cover staring back at me. I was wondering why this week's prog had not come through. :oops:

Easy mistake to make but.... Funniest thread ever. :lol: :up:

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:10 am
Profile WWW

Never mind, an easy mistake to make....as I'm always telling my Boss, "that's why pencils have rubbers on the end":).

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Winter Special coming in October... may we just have a sniff of another annual in a couple of years. They're certainly testing the waters.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2