Got 8 copies of Commando today.

Pocket-sized war 'comic' that has been around since 1961 and is still going strong.

Moderator: AndyB

stevezodiac

Got 8 copies of Commando today.

Post by stevezodiac »

Came home tonight to find to packs of my Commando subscription copies. One of them had a different person's name and address on one side and mine on the other. I assumed they were duplicate copies and i'd received a set in error. But upon checking I found they were issues 4167-4174. So how come two lots were sent out simaltaneously? I hope the other person got HER copies (yes a woman subscriber. Her name was Janet Overall ID 4167. I'm just worried that the subs department at DC Thomson might assume they had sent hers out but instead had put two address labels in one pack (one each side).

felneymike
Fence Sitter

Re: Got 8 copies of Commando today.

Post by felneymike »

Might be best to contact the subscription department and let them know. Or else forward the 'spare' package on? (well unless it's issues you don't already have)

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

I think there is someone from Commando who is a forum member so hope he will read it. No, got eight issues today but they are all new to me. I figure they are mine but want to be sure other person does not go short. Another J M Jorge story this month - has he ever drawn a Commando story that does not feature a leather flying helmet? Never failed yet.

chrissmillie

Post by chrissmillie »

Just send them to Mrs Overall c/o Acorn Antiques
STARSCAPE
http://www.StarscapeComic.co.uk
Classic British reprints and all-new comics