Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Time Travel strips in Girls' Comics 

philcom55 wrote:
Sorry Tammyfan - I have to confess that it's a fake made by splicing a Debbie Picture Library logo onto the cover for Marvel's Tales of the Zombie no.5. :oops:

- Phil R.

Oh, you scamp.

It's eerily believable, though. Very creepy.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 pm
Guru

philcom55 wrote:
I have to confess that it's a fake made by splicing a Debbie Picture Library logo onto the cover for Marvel's Tales of the Zombie no.5. :oops:
You might well feel ashamed, Phil. I spent time looking through my Debbie Picture Library collection just to find that title. It's a good job I don't have issue 183 or I would have begun to doubt my sanity!

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 am

Did Spellbound run anything on zombies? Misty had one, which I have already mentioned, but I think that was all. There was "Screaming Point", where a hangman believes he can resurrect the dead, but I don't think that's zombies. Misty was more into vampires, the Devil, werewolves, Frankenstein, cats, ghosts and spells. And to come back to time travel, she had "A Leap Through Time", where a girl becomes brilliant at gym after time travelling to ancient Crete.
Misty had a story called "House of Horror", which did have a zombie theme. An evil
Victorian woman had learned voodoo and used it to create an army of the Undead. At the end of the story it is insinuated one of the Undead goes on to become Jack the Ripper.

Last edited by Tammyfan on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 am

Here's a link to a time travel story from Tammy that uses past life regression as the time travel device: https://jintycomic.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... /#comments

Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6