Do you know this story?

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

Marionette

Do you know this story?

Post by Marionette »

I recently got this post on my blog. Anyone have a clue what the strip is?
Does anyone remember the story where the world is taken over by clones and a little girl is the only one not cloned yet. Her family and everyone she knows is trapped in a crystal (individual ones) and she has to save them. I would love to know what happened. I was 10 when this episode so due to finish but I think it was caught up with the crossover.
The Tammy Project: Documenting the classic British girls' comic, one serial at a time.

Tammyfan

Re: Do you know this story?

Post by Tammyfan »

Sounds like E.T. Estate from Tammy (1983). In that story the clones trapped the real people in crystals that could change their size. If it is, I have the full run. It was not caught in any crossover.

Marionette

Post by Marionette »

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on. :)
The Tammy Project: Documenting the classic British girls' comic, one serial at a time.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

The running dates for E.T. Estate were 15 January 1983 to 16 April 1983. It was written by Jake Adams and drawn by Guy Peeters.