Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Scream and Misty Halloweeen Special 

Breaking news: Scream and Misty are going to return in a combined Halloween special this November! Check out the details at https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG17 ... ktYk.email

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Intriguing news indeed Tammyfan. My first thought on seeing your post was that Lou had beaten you to it, but it occurs to me that some people might only look at the Girls' Comics thread so it's a good idea to flag this up here as well.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:38 pm

I look at all sections of the forum though mainly the general comics discussion and the comic titles. admittedly the other sections less often.and very rarely the non comics discussion and main site as that rarely seems to get updated and wont let me conribute covers etc.i have tried countless times to even put an avatar up :lol:
I never looked at the girls section for years but i am taking an interest in girls comics since buying a near complete run of Misty (issue 2 never seems to appear on ebay though) :(

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 pm

"Return of the Sentinels" is the one I will turn to first! :D I wonder what aspect of the original the sequel will address? :?: The fate of alt-Richards after he replaced his double in the Gestapo cell, maybe? Or maybe the Sentinel not as depowered as Mr Richards thought and the destruction of its counterpart producing some side effects?

Last edited by Tammyfan on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:30 pm

big bad bri wrote:
I look at all sections of the forum though mainly the general comics discussion and the comic titles. admittedly the other sections less often.and very rarely the non comics discussion and main site as that rarely seems to get updated and wont let me conribute covers etc.i have tried countless times to even put an avatar up :lol:
I never looked at the girls section for years but i am taking an interest in girls comics since buying a near complete run of Misty (issue 2 never seems to appear on ebay though) :(

Why not put up your own website?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:37 pm

The Thirteenth Floor was my favourite from Scream! Great to see it return.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am

I hope this proves popular enough to become a regular thing every Halloween. As you've shown an admirable facility with words and a genuine love of the genre in your many contributions to the Jinty blog and elsewhere Tammyfan I really think you ought to try submitting a script proposal of your own to Rebellion - possibly revisiting an old Misty story or serial that made a particular impression on you in the way they are doing with The Sentinels. :)

Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:15 pm

philcom55 wrote:
I hope this proves popular enough to become a regular thing every Halloween. As you've shown an admirable facility with words and a genuine love of the genre in your many contributions to the Jinty blog and elsewhere Tammyfan I really think you ought to try submitting a script proposal of your own to Rebellion - possibly revisiting an old Misty story or serial that made a particular impression on you in the way they are doing with The Sentinels. :)

That's a good idea, thank you very much. But we have to see if it becomes a regular first and won't be a one-off. Plus, will Rebellion be open to public submissions?

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:57 pm

philcom55 wrote:

every halloween ! no i'm greedy and need every week or fortnight :lol:

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm

big bad bri wrote:
philcom55 wrote:

every halloween ! no i'm greedy and need every week or fortnight :lol:

A monthly might be more practical and easier on the creative team. But yes, if it becomes regular I hope it appears more often than Halloween.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:43 pm

The parallel-world Nazis wonder what might be in store for them in "Return of the Sentinels". :D

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:04 am

Tammyfan wrote:
The parallel-world Nazis wonder what might be in store for them in "Return of the Sentinels". :D

:D

Let's hope they get a good pasting if so!

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:09 pm
Profile WWW

comixminx wrote:
Tammyfan wrote:

:D

Let's hope they get a good pasting if so!

Personally, I hope the Gestapo officer there does come back in the follow up. I'd like to see more of him. And yes, a big (unpleasant) surprise in store for him would be fantastic!

Last edited by Tammyfan on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm

The parallel-world Nazis continue to discuss the upcoming "Return of the Sentinels" :D

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 am

Pre-ordering is now available

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/RCS1751

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next