ComicScene UK Girls Comics Issue

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

tonyf33

ComicScene UK Girls Comics Issue

Post by tonyf33 »

The first issue of ComicScene UK focusses on girl comics, women creators and female characters.
Of particular interest will be Dr Julia Round on Misty at 40, Pat Mills talks about co-creator of Slaine Angie Kincaid experience in the comic industry and his time working on girls comics and artist Yvonne Hutton on Roy of the Rovers. You can order your copy at www.comicscene.tictail.com - thanks

Tammyfan

Re: ComicScene UK Girls Comics Issue

Post by Tammyfan »

I wonder if Misty at 40 will mention the Scream & Misty special from last year?

peace355

Post by peace355 »

Interesting I ended up not getting the issue 0 but I've ordered a pdf copy of this issue, look forward to reading it.

comixminx

Post by comixminx »

tonyf33 wrote:The first issue of ComicScene UK focusses on girl comics, women creators and female characters.
Of particular interest will be Dr Julia Round on Misty at 40, Pat Mills talks about co-creator of Slaine Angie Kincaid experience in the comic industry and his time working on girls comics and artist Yvonne Hutton on Roy of the Rovers. You can order your copy at http://www.comicscene.tictail.com - thanks
Thanks for the nagging, er I mean gentle reminder! I had been meaning to buy a copy and have now got round to it - good to see a bundle with issue 0, too.
jintycomic.wordpress.com/ Excellent and weird stories from the past - with amazing art to boot.