What couldn't you live without?

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Da Gamer

What couldn't you live without?

Post by Da Gamer »

What one thing in the world would you not be able to live without and why is it so important to you?

STARBOY

Re: What couldn't you live without?

Post by STARBOY »

My sense of humour, you need that if your a Scotland footy fan - to be honest nothing is that imprtant to me )out with family oxygen and body parts) I would miss music and my car

Da Gamer

Post by Da Gamer »

I probably couldn't live without my laptop, I spend so much time on it :)

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Da Gamer wrote:I probably couldn't live without my laptop, I spend so much time on it
Why don't you just get out more?

STARBOY

Post by STARBOY »

Phoenix, Am I misisng something here with "Da Gamer" I sense your not too happy with his posts? not keen on the Immigration one myself (but thats just 'cause it tends to bring up distasteful comments - not that this has I hasten to add)

chrissmillie

Post by chrissmillie »

Da Gamer's just a spammer. No mention of comics anywhere.

By the way, you know you can add people to your 'Foe's list in your User Control Panel. Stops you from seeing their messages. Pretty handy for a couple of people on here (mentioning no names!) 8)
STARSCAPE
http://www.StarscapeComic.co.uk
Classic British reprints and all-new comics

Raven

Post by Raven »

Da Gamer is a member of Serai's site, so suspicions are aroused. The latter mass-spammed the Comics UK forum recently with similar - 'what do you think about e numbers?' 'What do you think about immigration' - type threads, starting about six per five minutes at one point, presumably just to plug that site in the signature; some are deleted now - a waste of moderators' time, really.

Lew Stringer

Post by Lew Stringer »

I bet he never posts one asking "What do you think about internet trolls". :lol:

STARBOY

Post by STARBOY »

Cheers, I'm not very up on all these things "Seria" etc (never heard of it) just thought there was something going on but couldn' :coat: t understand

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

Anyhow! Back T' Thread! I couldn't live without me lungs- just kidding! :) It's probably my pretty extensive collection of Music Papers- i'm forever reading them! God! 1967 was a fantastic year in my opinion! LOVE & PEACE MAN! :o :) :)
A Face unclouded by thought.