Dreams and Nightmares.

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

ISPYSHHHGUY

Re: Dreams and Nightmares.

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

About once a year, I become aware I am dreaming and if you can break through this barrier, the dreamer can control all further events to their advantage for the remainder of the sleep-vision.

Absolutely anything, or any location, real or fantasy, can be made to materialize instantly, just by thinking about it.

It's better than imagination, because everything seems real in a dream.

Flying over breathtaking cityscapes like Superman is probably the best one: apparantly your sexual fantasy of choice can be conjured up in an instant, too.

So I hear........

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

ISPYSHHHGUY wrote:About once a year, I become aware I am dreaming and if you can break through this barrier, the dreamer can control all further events to their advantage for the remainder of the sleep-vision.
Absolutely anything, or any location, real or fantasy, can be made to materialize instantly, just by thinking about it.
apparantly your sexual fantasy of choice can be conjured up in an instant, too.
If you could discover how to increase these once-a-year events, Rab, you would be able to keep Diana Rigg quite busy.

Lew Stringer

Post by Lew Stringer »

DavidKW wrote:Had this nightmare the other night - dreamt I died and had 36 hours on earth as a ghost to do things. My face gained spots decomposing over time. Ended with me exhausted and lying down in a car park near shops near where my mother lives.

Hope this is not an omen, especially given I've have a terrible 2016.

This is a bit of a comeback for me on this site as I've not posted anything for most of this year due to a lot of personal problems, including bereavement and nervous exhaustion caused by so many things.

Hoping to up my contributions to this site soon.
Wishing you a better 2017, David.
The blog of British comics: http://lewstringer.blogspot.com
My website: http://www.lewstringer.com
Blog about my own work: http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com/

ISPYSHHHGUY

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

Phoenix wrote:
ISPYSHHHGUY wrote:About once a year, I become aware I am dreaming and if you can break through this barrier, the dreamer can control all further events to their advantage for the remainder of the sleep-vision.
apparantly your sexual fantasy of choice can be conjured up in an instant, too.
If you could discover how to increase these once-a-year events, Rab, you would be able to keep Diana Rigg quite busy.

The younger version of Diana---wow now there's a thought!!!

Roll on the next 'controlled dream' next year ----.

Thanks for the inspiration, Phoenix!
Last edited by ISPYSHHHGUY on 20 Dec 2016, 11:50, edited 2 times in total.

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

I'm sorry you had a bad 2006 Lew! I was quite ill in 2005- lets hope you have a much improved 2007! :) With dreams- I get one recurring where i'm walking across a wide open field. Above; the sky is getting darker and darker- next thing - about for or so tornadoes form and i'm off running! Must be omen of something I suppose!
A Face unclouded by thought.

Lew Stringer

Post by Lew Stringer »

alanultron5 wrote:I'm sorry you had a bad 2006 Lew! I was quite ill in 2005- lets hope you have a much improved 2007! :)
Eh? Sorry, Alan. I've no idea what you're referring to, even after checking all through this thread.

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

Ooops! I do apologise Lew! It was Davidkw! It was in your thread- but I thought it was you. Well; the sentiments apply to David! I certainly hope 2017 will be better for him! I am a scatterbrain! :)
A Face unclouded by thought.