Hello!

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Kev-1961

Hello!

Post by Kev-1961 »

Comics have been a part of my life from an early age in the early 60`s-TV21,Countdown,Look-in,Beano,Dandy,Battle and Commando picture library,(mainly aviation titles),Look And Learn-TVComic,2000AD-etc,favourite artists,Mike Noble.Ron Turner,Brian Bolland,Ron Smith-others-look forward to being part of this group,being helped as well as helping others.

Adam Eterno

Re: Hello!

Post by Adam Eterno »

Welcome Kev. Some great titles there.

Kev-1961

Post by Kev-1961 »

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the reply,to add to the above,World Of Wonder,Treasure and Steve Kyte.
As with some on facebook,and no doubt here as well,I was `encouraged`-(!?),to give away my comics on a weekly basis,and this includes Holiday Specials,though I have managed to keep a few Annuals.
Thanks to ebay and etsy,I have managed to claw a few back.

jim244

Post by jim244 »

Kev-1961 wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 15:57
Comics have been a part of my life from an early age in the early 60`s-TV21,Countdown,Look-in,Beano,Dandy,Battle and Commando picture library,(mainly aviation titles),Look And Learn-TVComic,2000AD-etc,favourite artists,Mike Noble.Ron Turner,Brian Bolland,Ron Smith-others-look forward to being part of this group,being helped as well as helping others.
Hi Kev,welcome onboard.
Most of the titles you mentioned are well represented here.
My mate had a huge collection of "Look and Learn" and I remember "The Trigan Empire" fondly.

Kev-1961

Post by Kev-1961 »

Thanks jim,I only had Look and Learn from when it incorperated Treasure,though I did find The Trigan Empire interesting-a mixture of Roman and modern technology.