Starscape-Leopard from Lime Street concludes

Buster, Whizzer and Chips, Whoopee, Wham, Smash, you name it!

Moderator: AndyB

chrissmillie

Post by chrissmillie »

Hey Starkids,

The latest run of Starscape sees the conclusion of the first run of the Leopard from Lime Street from Fleetway's Buster comic. Beginning this month is the first full strip of the Nimrod series, which sees the Deterrent come to webcomics for the first time (lots more to come very soon). In the Golden Age comics section the creepy Bat sees him face off against a card-carrying devil in 'Spades From Satan'. The wonderful British X-Files featuring Quatermass/Dr Who-inspired Professor Quisling (or is it Dept. Quisling) stars in Starscape Singularities. Text features include the Death of Ghost Rider, British Bronze Age comics pt.2 and Chapter 2 of the Knights of Eternity. Also, feel free to download Edgar Rice Burroughs excellent John Carter of Mars vol.1 - A Princess of Mars!

New stories announced to begin a run soon are Dek Baker's Kirby inspired 'Wargods of Atlantis' and Grant Springford's wonderful 'the Abnormals'. But stay tuned for some amazing art next month as former Fleetway/ TV21 artist John Britton illustraters the Guard Dogs v Twig Boy.

Starscape is also trying its hand at fanfiction featuring the heroes of DC and Marvel. Be prepared for Thor v New Gods and the World's Finest v Silver Surfer. More to come soon including Black Adam, OMAC, the Freedom Fighters and many more. Have a look at John Britton's image of the silver Surfer as a preview.

Links to the very best in webcomics are presented in Starweb beginning with Nowhere Girl. Additional links to are also available to view the Shadow in the film 'International Crime', Superman cartoon 'the Bulleteers, the Nightwing fanfilm 'A Knight in Bludhaven' and coninuing the classic serial of 'Radar Men from the Moon'.

Keep looking to the stars!

Chris Smillie
(Starchief)
STARSCAPE
http://www.StarscapeComic.co.uk
Classic British reprints and all-new comics

Captain Storm

Post by Captain Storm »

Thanks for enabling me to read again one of my favs from yesteryear.Now some grovelling :oops: Can you link to my tribute site to Starhawk? :roll: I feel this character deserves a wider audience and will be assured of it through the good offices of your website. :D

http://starhawkcrunch.tripod.com/index.html