Comic from my childhood.

Discuss comics from around the world.

Moderator: AndyB

sadelea

Comic from my childhood.

Post by sadelea »

A couple of months ago, I began a search for some old comics that I read in the '80s and '90s, which were about a group called "The Champions." Here's a description of the characters:

Diana is described as a brave, determined, and very intelligent girl. She is an excellent swimmer and excels in other sports like athletics and gymnastics. In terms of appearance, she has long, dark brown hair, which she usually ties in a ponytail. She dresses in comfortable and practical sportswear and often wears a headband.

Diana is one of the leaders of the team and cares deeply about the well-being of her teammates. She is often the voice of reason in difficult situations and works hard to maintain a positive and motivating environment within the group.

Victor is another main character in the comic series "The Champions." He is a strong and muscular young athlete, with a physical appearance that we could consider "heroic."

Victor has long, blond hair, which he usually leaves loose, and a well-defined square jaw. He dresses in sportswear, often without a shirt to showcase his muscles. He is an excellent athlete and excels in sports like weightlifting, powerlifting, and boxing.

In the series, Victor is also known for being very brave and protective of his friends. Although he can be impulsive at times, he is always willing to help and doesn't hesitate to take risks to protect his teammates. He also has a fun side and often brings humour to tense situations.

Pedro is one of the main characters in the series "The Champions." He is a highly skilled young footballer who plays for his school's first team. He is described as a kind, brave, and passionate boy who loves football.

In terms of appearance, Pedro is slim and of average height, with dark hair styled backward. He usually wears his team's football uniform, which consists of a red shirt and white shorts with red stripes. Overall, he is a cheerful and enthusiastic character who is always ready to face new challenges on the field.

I'm not 100% clear on the title of "The Champions" or the names of the individual members.