Look Out For Look -In !!!!

Details about the strips from this wonderful publication.

Moderator: AndyB

jim244

Look Out For Look -In !!!!

Post by jim244 »

With MASSIVE THANKS to the kindness of Andy and Al,we now have a sub section devoted to "the junior tv times" that ran between 1971 -1994.
I wrote to Andy to request this for the sheer reason,as I explained,despite many articles,groups etc on the internet about this publication,so much of the information given about the comic strips are incorrect or incomplete.
Look -In was created by the same chap that created TV21,and Alan Leslie Fennell was therefore a safe pair of hands.
The magazine was heavily publicised by a television advert and commenced with fantastic free gifts such as a cut out studios and start wheels;later bionic eyes.Sounds crazy right????You had to be there!!!!
I have an (almost) complete collection of Look-In from 71-81.
I have little interest after this as it changed so much but if you loved it in later years,all power to you !!!
We cannot all like the same things.Saying that I did like what I saw of the "Magnum" and Robin of Sherwood" strips.
Anyhow:The magazine/comic featured strips based mainly on ITV shows.
Timeslip,The Tomorrow People;Doctor At Large;Buck Rodgers;Bionic Woman etc.
And please feel free to correct me but I have found no correct complete list of most strips featured;with some exceptions.
So:Over the next few weeks I will be presenting correct information on the strips featured in Look-Ins' first decade.
Ask any questions.I will give you correct information to the best of my ability.