Blog on Joe 90 Top Secret

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Captain Storm

Post by Captain Storm »

Didn't Martspress publish or print the popular children's title from the 70's-TOBY?

Lew Stringer

Re: Blog on Joe 90 Top Secret

Post by Lew Stringer »

john56peter756brit wrote:After marts press TV21 was produced by VV ARTISTS at kings cross i worked there too before 8) it went to IPC.
Interesting times. It would be good if you could agree to Shaqui's requests for an interview though John, to put all these memories into context for all of us TV21 fans.

Lew

john56peter756brit

Post by john56peter756brit »

I might just do that one day Lew.thinking back on Lindfield and Haylock it was already in the pipeline that they would be drawing a couple of strips in countdown .lindfield was doing the star trek strip in black and white and was not happy about that .and along came a friend of mine Jim baikie and took over on the star trek strip for a short time great chap love the guy.i managed to get all the star trek reference that Harry lindield used for his star Trek strip down to the model of the Enterprise that he drew from.I loved that Joe 90 comic. :D