Badtime Bedtime Books (looking for Cooljock, issue 47)

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

tolworthy

Badtime Bedtime Books (looking for Cooljock, issue 47)

Post by tolworthy »

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place - I couldn't find the Badtime thread from the old board. (Unless it was deleted because it was shallow self-promotion :)

Thanks to the generosity of folks from this site (and elsewhere) I now have scans of all the badtime books on my site... except one: Cooljock, from Monster Fun 47. If anyone knows where I can find said scan I'd be very interested!

http://www.enterthestory.com/badtime_checklist.html

Al
Sir!

Re: Badtime Bedtime Books (looking for Cooljock, issue 47)

Post by Al »

An Email with scans of a certain 8 mini-pages has been sent to you.

Hopefully, it will arrive as one Email, but I may have to sent separate ones.

Al

tolworthy

Re: Badtime Bedtime Books (looking for Cooljock, issue 47)

Post by tolworthy »

Al, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and generations of Badtime fans will be forever in your debt.

I am pleased to announce that (as far as I can tell) the main badtime checklist is now complete! Or will be sometime over the weekend when I upload the final piece of the jigsaw. Ladies and gentlemen of comicsUK, take a collective bow. None of this would have been possible without you.

PS the site still welcomes anything badtime related that isn't there (or is not there in sufficient completeness), particularly from recent years.

PPS Thanks again.