www.sevenpennynightmare.co.uk

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Has anyone else but me read these excellent scans of the first 13 issues of Action? I have just finished reading these and have realised what a fantastic comic this was. :)

Obviously years ahead of it's time and would have been put on the 'For Mature Readers' list if it had come out in the late 80's. Now seriously considering getting the other 28 to complement my meagre collection of 8 comics.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

Captain Storm

Post by Captain Storm »

You are not alone,Cool.I've been reading the site since day one.Even link to it from one of my sites.Action was fab and this site really shows it off.Very good work.

Wosofe

Post by Wosofe »

Good news

ISPYSHHHGUY

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

'SEVENPENNY NIGHTMARE' is by far the best dedicated comic site i have came accross.........i wouldn't compare it with this site, this is the finest 'all-rounder' [while still being in-depth, and informative] website i know of, but for a single comic site it is fantastic.........[haven't checked the 'BUSTER' one out yet, so who knows..........