Don Rosa 's early (non-Disney) work collected

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

ramirez

Don Rosa 's early (non-Disney) work collected

Post by ramirez »

In case someone 's interested, I 'd like to mention that there is a (succesful) funding program running with the goal to collect Don Rosa 's '70s material, a long time before he starts drawing Disney characters and wins an Eisner for "Life and times of Scrooge McDuck".

The funding is being held through Indiegogo website and can be viewed here. One week is remaining before the end of the campaign, but the primary funds have been gathered. The material will be collected in two hardcovers books, one which will contain the "Petrwillaby Papers" stuff (plus some extra) and the second one that will contain the "Captain Centucky" strips.

The plan was for the books to have a print run between 350 to 500 copies in A4 size, but it appears that their size will be a little larger and their print run most probably at 500, due to the succesful funding. I believe this will be announced within the next couple of days.

I hope that was useful information...