Beaver and Steve

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

eruditebaboon

Beaver and Steve

Post by eruditebaboon »

Hi, I'm a London based creator of the comic Beaver and Steve. It's built up a following of several thousand readers online over the last two years, and I've just released my first book.

I won the Cartoonists Choice Award for best newcomer in 2005, and I've been well reviewed, so I hope you'll take the time to drop by the site and have a look.

Thanks!

James
Last edited by eruditebaboon on 23 May 2006, 13:30, edited 1 time in total.

Conor B

Beaver and Steve

Post by Conor B »

http://www.beaverandsteve.com/
If this is what you mean it looks pretty good :D

Steve looks funny :lol:
Comic Genius Runner Up 2006

Garen

Beaver and Steve

Post by Garen »

I love Beaver & Steve - I'm an occassional visitor but always catch up when I visit (I'm not a very good webcomic reader). It's in my bookmarks but I've just noticed not linked on my own site... I will add a link.

Well done on the Cartoonists Choice award too - well deserved.

best -
Garen.

eruditebaboon

Re: Beaver and Steve

Post by eruditebaboon »

Conor B wrote:http://www.beaverandsteve.com/
If this is what you mean it looks pretty good :D
whooops! I have fixed the link now. I know how to use the internet really!

And thanks for the link Garen - I just discovered your comic a few weeks ago and I love it!

usby

Beaver and Steve

Post by usby »

Beaver & Steve is awesome

I had to put up with my friends snorting with laughter every few seconds while they read the book at the Bristol comic expo - I read it on the way back and was duly snorting along too. The eyepatch gag made me P**s myself! Good stuff!

We also do a webcomic you might wanna check out - we have an audience of about 5 at the moment, but, y'know, early days