Toby and Goody Fox to go their seperate ways?

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Captain Storm

Toby and Goody Fox to go their seperate ways?

Post by Captain Storm »

I have been mulling this over in my head for a while now and was wondering what anybody else thought?My idea is based on the rather umweildy task of coping with a comics website as opposed to a character based one.Time is always the enemy and a lot of work and effort for no financial gain whatsoever and the unsocial aspect of it all are two,but not the most important considerations of my decision.Character based sites are inherently easier to maintain and can benefit from more research and input than the onerous task of dealing with an entire comic.If I go ahead I will transform Toby into his own tribute site with all his strips from the comics,specials and annuals.And Goody would get his own web site,ironic in that was what I initially set out to do a few years ago!So what do you think.I would still display a few other strips from the Toby comic on the Toby site akin to From The Vaults over at Starhawkcrunch so they would get an airing.Should Toby as it is now GO?