Movember and Sons

If you know of an upcoming event or you would like to discuss a recent one post here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Al
Sir!

Movember and Sons

Post by Al »

I have just received an Email from Jonathan Marsh of the Movember and Sons organisation, that he has asked me to put to your attention. Here it is.

I thought you and your community would be interested to know that Charlie Adlard from the Walking Dead series is offering one person the chance to appear in the next Walking Dead comic book, as well as having their own zombie portrait drawn by Charlie

The ‘Gallery of Mo’ is a group of illustrators and artists who are drawing personal portraits to raise money for Movember, and Charlie has kindly lent his skills to help raise some funds for men’s health

It would be great if you were to get involved, by both entering and by letting your friends and online community know that the prize is up for grabs

If you do share this info around, then please could you use this link: http://bit.ly/galleryofmo

Also, if you do tweet about the competition, could you include the hash-tag #walkingdead

Good luck with the competition!

Cheers

Jonathan