Promos

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Promos

Post by colcool007 »

Al,
as a lot of the indie press comics are now seeing the site as the premier site to advertise, can we not creat a new forum so that folk who want to spread the word about their new issues can advertise for free? :roll:

BTW, I hate Paul Von Scott! I had intended to go to Bristol Expo and just browse, but now there are at least 3 comics that I want to buy (oh stuff it! I need to buy) and at least 2 of them have been produced by his fair hand. :lol:
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

Al
Sir!

Promos

Post by Al »

I have no objection to the Indie guys advertising via the Independent Comics forum either under their own titled forum or the General Indie forum free of charge. I don't think there is a need for another forum though.

People are starting to view the Indie forums now, so the more discussion points that get made, the more people will see the adverts. What I will do when I see an advert for a new issue (or get told about it via a PM or Email) is put a sticker on it, which means it will remain at the top of that forum until the next issue.

And if there are any other UK comic independent companies out there that I haven't listed, please tell me about yourselves.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Promos

Post by colcool007 »

D'Oh! Spot the blind person! :oops:

Ah well, still intend to spend a few quid at Bristol. But will mainly be armed with sketch pad and puppy dog eyes! :lol:
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!