The Missing Comic?

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Corporal Clott

The Missing Comic?

Post by Corporal Clott »

Wot, no Commando forum?

Al
Sir!

The Missing Comic?

Post by Al »

Shame on me for omitting this great title. It has now been added to the Comic Titles section. I don't think I will add any other 'Pocket Library' titles just yet though.

Corporal Clott

The Missing Comic?

Post by Corporal Clott »

That's good news, Al, because your omission has upset a large number of very tough military types. Men who have no shred of mercy. And they would have been forced to seek revenge. I appreciate your decision not to have any more pocket editions. But just remember this. DCT also produce a football comic...and footballers, witness Mr Rooney, can sometimes turn nasty.

Digifiend

Re: The Missing Comic?

Post by Digifiend »

Good call not to give that football one its own forum - I haven't seen that comic since the 1990s, I believe it's now gone.

Time to get rid of the DFC forum by the way (move it to an archive) as that comic no longer exists, and no-one has posted in that forum for over a month. Nothing to talk about now is there, the comic's gone, it's too recent to be a collectable, it's original low selling amount (3000-8000, according to one thread) means even finding copies on ebay are unlikely.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Did anybody ever find out what DFC stood for?

NP

Post by NP »

I understood it to stand for David Fickling's Comic