Dennis and Gnasher Fan Club revived

Discuss or comment on anything relating to D.C.Thomson's second longest running comic. The home of Dennis the Menace. Has been running since 1938.

Moderator: AndyB

Digifiend

Dennis and Gnasher Fan Club revived

Post by Digifiend »

The Dennis and Gnasher Fan Club has been revived. The Gnasher badge is the same, but the wallet and the other badge have been updated with a modern pic of Dennis and the words The Menace changed to And Gnasher. They've also added a membership card which looks like a gnashed credit card and gives access to a special section on the Beano app. Costs £9.99.
https://shop.beano.com/dennis-and-gnash ... -pack.html

WhizzKid993

Re: Dennis and Gnasher Fan Club revived

Post by WhizzKid993 »

Hi Digifiend, I actually saw that myself whilst searching Peter Gray's comic group on Facebook. I bet it would have come as a pleasant surprise to those who were part of the original fan club back in the day.

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

woo hoo i won a free set on a twitter competition its a pity my original membership from early 80s has long since disappeared though i did get a badge from nigel parkinsons table at comic con and i do have the sheet with my old b&w pic on it still and have a furry gnasher badge free gift from a few years ago . :lol:

blaing

Post by blaing »

Digifiend wrote:The Dennis and Gnasher Fan Club has been revived. The Gnasher badge is the same, but the wallet and the other badge have been updated with a modern pic of Dennis and the words The Menace changed to And Gnasher. They've also added a membership card which looks like a gnashed credit card and gives access to a special section on the Beano app. Costs £9.99.
https://shop.beano.com/dennis-and-gnash ... -pack.html
Or £12.99 for overseas. Just bought miine today.

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

I have two original membership sets, unused.