Minnie has been adopted?

Discuss or comment on anything relating to D.C.Thomson's second longest running comic. The home of Dennis the Menace. Has been running since 1938.

Moderator: AndyB

Conor B

Minnie has been adopted?

Post by Conor B »

Has Minnie the Minx been adopted by Sweeny Toddlers parents? :o Or are they just in disguise? :lol:
Comic Genius Runner Up 2006

Peter Gray

Minnie has been adopted?

Post by Peter Gray »

I noticed that as well...when Minnie starts wearing a blue jumper suit then will know...

AndyB
Throgmorton

Minnie has been adopted?

Post by AndyB »

I'm actually wondering if that was an early Tom version of Minnie when it became known that Jim Petrie was retiring. Where's Alan Digby to tell us!

(incidentally, who thinks that Nick Brennan did a great job of cloning Kelly Dyson's Nicky Nutjob?)

David

Re: Minnie has been adopted?

Post by David »

AndyB wrote:I'm actually wondering if that was an early Tom version of Minnie when it became known that Jim Petrie was retiring. Where's Alan Digby to tell us!

(incidentally, who thinks that Nick Brennan did a great job of cloning Kelly Dyson's Nicky Nutjob?)
Is that in this week's Beano?
I didn't even know it was him, thought he only had one style, the thin bendy legs one. Shows how much I know!

AndyB
Throgmorton

Re: Minnie has been adopted?

Post by AndyB »

David wrote:
AndyB wrote:incidentally, who thinks that Nick Brennan did a great job of cloning Kelly Dyson's Nicky Nutjob?)
Is that in this week's Beano?
I didn't even know it was him, thought he only had one style, the thin bendy legs one. Shows how much I know!
I think he must be doing a series, because that's two weeks in a row. I only spotted it because of the signature - then I spotted the giveaway lettering.