Dandy Summer Special

Discuss or comment on anything relating to Britain's longest running comic. The home of Korky the Cat and Desperate Dan. Has been running since 1937.

Moderator: AndyB

rossmac

Dandy Summer Special

Post by rossmac »

This might a little naughty, but as noone has posted (at all) in the 'buying selling swapping' forum since I posted this I wonder how many people really look there... so, sorry if i should't be posting here as well... If it's not even available in the UK, just let me know and I'll give up!

-----

I've been waiting for this years Dandy (Xtreme) Summer Special to come out here in Australia and have been checking newsagents and placed an order in one. Unfortunately I just found out today that there are no copies in Australia so I won't be able to get it...

...so, my query is, would anyone in the UK (or anywhere for that matter!) be willing to buy me one (if it is still around) and post it to me. I would have course pay you for the comic and the postage- let me know how much it would be before doing anything though! I'd probably pay via PayPal as I think that is probably the easiest way to send money overseas.

Thanks!
Ross

dandy mad

Re: Dandy Summer Special

Post by dandy mad »

You could try contacting dct syndication department they should be able to sort one out for you www.dcthomson.co.uk and follow the link