Articles about British comics!

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Will-comics

Articles about British comics!

Post by Will-comics »

hi
Am starting up a comic related business an was wondering wether anyone on the forum could put some time into writing an article about a comic. Email it to me at willoughby-george@outlook.com
Thanks

Richard S.

Re: Articles about British comics!

Post by Richard S. »

Hi,

ok, so I might be interested in this, and maybe others here would be as well, I guess I'm just wondering if you could give some more context about who you are, what your business is, where it's based, why you think an article provided to you would help, what rate of pay are you offering, how long an article, what sort of topic you want covered, all that sort of stuff really.

thanks
Richard
my blog: http://boysadventurecomics.blogspot.co.uk/
facebook: Richard Sheaf
facebook group: Boys adventure comic blog
Twitter: @richardandsheaf
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoysAdventureComics/

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

Richard S. wrote:I might be interested in this, and maybe others here would be as well, I guess I'm just wondering if you could give some more context about who you are, what your business is, where it's based, why you think an article provided to you would help, what rate of pay are you offering, how long an article, what sort of topic you want covered, all that sort of stuff really.
I think that covers satisfactorily, Richard, all the concerns that members will have about the possibility that if we were to respond positively, we might end up very disappointed, if not extremely angry. I for one am not going to nibble, let alone bite. In any case I've got enough on my plate as it is.

Adam Eterno

Post by Adam Eterno »

Richard S. wrote:Hi,

ok, so I might be interested in this, and maybe others here would be as well, I guess I'm just wondering if you could give some more context about who you are, what your business is, where it's based, why you think an article provided to you would help, what rate of pay are you offering, how long an article, what sort of topic you want covered, all that sort of stuff really.
I couldn't have put it any better!