Does anyone know of Kashgar's wherabouts please?

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

alanultron5

Does anyone know of Kashgar's wherabouts please?

Post by alanultron5 »

Can anyone help please? I am hoping to try and find out if Ray (Kashgar) Moore 's wherabouts (E.Mail) as I am hoping to E.Mail attatchment him my upgraded `Sparky File` Ray most kindly helped me with vital data for it and I would so love to repay him via a copy sent to him!

Can anyone help me please?
A Face unclouded by thought.

Phoenix
Guru

Re: Does anyone know of Kashgar's wherabouts please?

Post by Phoenix »

alanultron5 wrote:Can anyone help please? I am hoping to try and find out if Ray (Kashgar) Moore 's wherabouts (E.Mail) as I am hoping to E.Mail attatchment him my upgraded `Sparky File`
To a certain extent, I can. I'm sure he will appreciate your updated Sparky File, Alan. However, as he's definitely moved on to several other interests, I'm pretty sure that on balance he would prefer it to reach him via me. If you send it to my email address derek.g.marsden@sky.com, I guarantee you that I will move it on to him straightaway.

ISPYSHHHGUY

Post by ISPYSHHHGUY »

Gerry Marsden, Phoenix?

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

ISPYSHHHGUY wrote:Gerry Marsden, Phoenix?
A nice thought, Rab, but no, although that was what the pupils called me, behind my back, during my first teaching job in Wallasey.

alanultron5

Post by alanultron5 »

Phoenix! Thank you for reply! I will try with the 1965 chaper first. I have had to split the file into yearly `chapters` as some are pretty big especially 1965 & 1966! If you can let me know that 1965 went ok! Then I can continue with the others!
A Face unclouded by thought.