Strontium Dog

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

David McDonald

Strontium Dog

Post by David McDonald »

All I can say id 'three cheers for Rebellion'.
I got the Stronty and Nemesis book throught the letterbox on friday and I have been since devouring the stronty book.
Classic Wagner and Grant and more importantly the most important non British British artist Carlos Ezquerra.
Brilliant story brilliant art in one bumper book. Judge dredd was always and still my favourite story from 2000AD but Johnny Alpha was my fav character.
If Mr Bishop is to be believed 6 or 7 years ago 2000AD was on the verge of been cancelled. Its now still going with an apparent readership of near 30000, JD meg still going, ( and as usual about to be cancelled) Extreme Edition going from strenght to strenght, and Rebellions excellent Graphic Novel line going from strenght to strenght.
Fair play to Rebellion to taking a chance and giving 2000AD the chance it deserves.

David