Marvel Comics.

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Bob Frankland

Marvel Comics.

Post by Bob Frankland »

Can anybody help.

While tidying up the rats nest (storage cupboard) I came across a box containing 200 numbered sets of Marvel phonecards.

These were produced is 1999 as promotional cover mounts for British editions of Marvel Comics. There are 8 cards to a set.

Also found a set of printers proofs for six of the cards, each card printed 21 times. Obviously very rare, probably unique.

Any idea where I can dispose of them.

Unfortunately I don't know how to attach images to my messages. If you send me a PM I can e-mail more details.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Re: Marvel Comics.

Post by colcool007 »

Ebay? Bulletin board with Marvel fans? Recycling centre? I was going to suggest Amazon, but that has no listings for the old BT phone cards.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

presterjohn

Re: Marvel Comics.

Post by presterjohn »

Ebay is really your only viable place to flog them. I do advise including decent photos though. The market seems to have dropped off for this kind of item though.