Steel Claw-Stupendous library

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

David McDonald

Re: Steel Claw-Stupendous library

Post by David McDonald »

I have an interview done with Gil Pages, he was the Editor of the Stupendous, he says that he wrote a lot of the stories.

Billythecat

Post by Billythecat »

David McDonald wrote:I have an interview done with Gil Pages, he was the Editor of the Stupendous, he says that he wrote a lot of the stories.
Interesting stuff David. Is there anything of the interview on-line?

David McDonald

Post by David McDonald »

Nope, its part of what will probably be the last of Comic Archive, I have interviews done with Barrie Tomlinson, Dave Hunt, Gil Page, James Nicholas, David Pugh, Robin Smith, Ian Kennedy,(pending) Bob Paynter(in process) and more! Contributions from Mike Carroll, Kelvin Gosnell, and the usual Wagner, Mills, McManus who have tolerated my questions! Lots of other stuff too! I will take time, but it will be worth it I think.

Billythecat

Post by Billythecat »

David McDonald wrote:Nope, its part of what will probably be the last of Comic Archive, I have interviews done with Barrie Tomlinson, Dave Hunt, Gil Page, James Nicholas, David Pugh, Robin Smith, Ian Kennedy,(pending) Bob Paynter(in process) and more! Contributions from Mike Carroll, Kelvin Gosnell, and the usual Wagner, Mills, McManus who have tolerated my questions! Lots of other stuff too! I will take time, but it will be worth it I think.
Thank you David.