Scott Goodall

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Billythecat

Scott Goodall

Post by Billythecat »

Folks I would love to read the interview with Scott Goodall that was apparently conducted by the forum some time back. Is it anywhere on the inter-web?

Thanks in advance.

David McDonald

Re: Scott Goodall

Post by David McDonald »

Billythecat

Post by Billythecat »

David McDonald wrote:Is this what you are after?
http://www.bustercomic.co.uk/scottgoodall.html
Thank you David.

BTW I had Hibernia Tower King and Thirteenth Floor material in Belfast Forbidden Planet at the start of the week. Staff and punters were much impressed!!

David McDonald

Post by David McDonald »

Cool, glad they liked them. I have two more on the way, the Dracula Files from Scream, and anothe complete Ortiz collection :wink:

Billythecat

Post by Billythecat »

David McDonald wrote:Cool, glad they liked them. I have two more on the way, the Dracula Files from Scream, and anothe complete Ortiz collection :wink:
The Hibernia facebook page is a daily pit-stop for me David.

geoff42

Post by geoff42 »

Am I right in assuming that Scott Goodhall wrote "Rod and Line" for Tiger and Scorcher back in 1977/78. The story centred on an enthusiastic young lad who wanted to know everything about fishing. I am currently reading these Tiger issues now, and there is a lot of technical points to fishing as regards this series so, again i'm assuming Scott knows some things about fishing - there are about 4 panels on how to cast for a certain fish in some stories!