CLZ comic app

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

big bad bri

CLZ comic app

Post by big bad bri »

Does anyone else have this wonderful clz app i purchased it 2 weeks ago after 100 comics trial ,its handy for hunting back issues in shops rather than carrying note books,it has a few hundred Whizzer and Chips, no doubt numbered wrong due to strikes etc, & all Wow but only 2 Buster i have tried adding a few using edit but don't know how to upload to their index for others to use , looks like just for my use. but its well worth the £12 or £13 cost,

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Re: CLZ comic app

Post by colcool007 »

A couple of collectors that I know have it and swear by it. However, one is a major US comics collector. The other is a mix of UK and US and says that you can add to it for other users to use the information.

Both have collections over the 15k mark.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

hankshanklin

Re: CLZ comic app

Post by hankshanklin »

I use the similar app from the same company, for dvds, blurays etc, & it's a godsend. As for comics, I use Microsoft excel , & i have the files saved on my networked hard drive, so when i'm at a boot sale, charity shop, etc, i can easily just download the updated file & check the list for issues i'm missing.