A word of warning

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Hawkeye

A word of warning

Post by Hawkeye »

A warning to anyone taking advantage of the 4 day ebay promotion £1 max selling fees.............if you amend your listing at all after the 4 days, your item will no longer be a promotion item and will be subject to the full 10% deduction. I found this out to my cost recently after having reduced the price slightly on one of my items, having £6 deducted instead of the £1 I was expecting.

SID

Re: A word of warning

Post by SID »

Thanks for the heads up, Hawkeye. :up:
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).

Adam Eterno

Post by Adam Eterno »

Thanks Hawkeye, I didn’t know that!

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Further update........I had cause to amend one of my promo listings after the promo period, but I 'increased' the price before selling to the highest bidder. I only got a £1 deduction. So it looks as though if you lower your price after the promo period and sell, you get the 10% deducted, if you increase, just £1 comes off.