The Indestructible Man, The Fleetway Files Vol 2

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

David McDonald

The Indestructible Man, The Fleetway Files Vol 2

Post by David McDonald »

Hello All, I hope this is OK to post, it might be of interest!

'Walk like an Egyptian...'
Wrongly entombed in the ancient pyramids of Egypt for millenia, former Captain of the Pharaohs guard awakens as Mark Dangerfield in 1960's Britain.
Transformed by the secrets of the ancients Dangerfield uses his powers to bring justice to the nefarious Skin Men, The Black Avenger, The Badger and others in this fast paced and high octane never-before-reprinted story from Jag comic.
'The Idestructible Man' is a lost classic, boasting some of Spanish master Jesue Blasco's very best artwork and an electrifying script by Fleetway stalwart Scott Goodall.
Also included are three 'Indestructible Man' tales from the Jag annuals making this the complete collection of Mark Dangerfields adventures.
'The Indestructible Man' is the second in Hibernia's 'Fleetway Files' series, the first collection in the series. 'The Angry Planet' is currently sold out, so get the 'Indestructible Man' while you can.
84 pages
Perfect bound, Softback
Colour Cover, B&W interiors.
£10.49 plus shipping
Only available here - www.comicsy.co.uk/hibernia
Dive in and discover the secrets of Mark Dangerfiels, AKA 'The Indestructible Man'!

Here is the blurb!
Attachments
The Indestructible Man FINAL COVER (WEB) RGB.jpg

Richard S.

Re: The Indestructible Man, The Fleetway Files Vol 2

Post by Richard S. »

mine's already arrived - looking forward to reading it soon!
my blog: http://boysadventurecomics.blogspot.co.uk/
facebook: Richard Sheaf
facebook group: Boys adventure comic blog
Twitter: @richardandsheaf
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoysAdventureComics/

Adam Eterno

Post by Adam Eterno »

It looks great. Mine’s on its way.

SID

Post by SID »

Mine's been ordered. :up:
Reading comics since 1970. My Current Regulars are: 2000 AD (1977-), Judge Dredd Megazine (1990-), Spaceship Away (2003-), Commando (2013-), Monster Fun (2022-), Deadpool and Wolverine (2023-), Quantum (2023-).