Girls Comics Of Yesterday site

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

marckie73

Re: Girls Comics Of Yesterday site

Post by marckie73 »

I visit the site regularly, and I've had no problems at all. Not with new nor with old entries.

RuthB

Post by RuthB »

I can access all those 2015, no problem at all.

Phoenix
Guru

Post by Phoenix »

peace355 wrote:I have looked at posts prior to 2016 and have not had the issue of getting untrusted site warnings. But I will look into it further.
RuthB wrote:I can access all those 2015, no problem at all.
OK. I will try to get my computer-literate friend Ken to come over sometime this week and look into what would appear to be a glitch of some description within my computer, because frankly I don't understand why I always get an 'untrusted' warning when trying to access posts from 2015 when nobody else seems to. I will report back.

paw broon

Post by paw broon »

If it's of any interest, I can access the 2015 entries also.
peace355, that's a good wee site you have and as I become more and more interested in girls' comics and romance titles, I'm finding the site very useful and entertaining. Thank you.
Phoenix, there could be a number of reasons for you getting a "warning" alert, and often it's something like a false positive from your AV, or your firewall taking the hump or your broadband provider. But, as you were unable to upload the notices, I can't comment further without sight of them. I am curious to read what conclusions your pal arrives at.