Girls comic sexual awakening board game (possibly Misty)

Discuss all the girls comics that have appeared over the years. Excellent titles like Bunty, Misty, Spellbound, Tammy and June, amongst many others, can all be remembered here.

Moderator: AndyB

byngga

Girls comic sexual awakening board game (possibly Misty)

Post by byngga »

It's a massive long shot but in the late 70s / early 80s my sister had a collection of girls comics and annuals (I remember Misty & Jinty) and one of these had a boardgame with a picture which was my first sexual awakening. The only think I can remember was a wicked mistress type figure standing behind a younger lady pulling her corset laces and the space said something along the lines of "mistress pulls your corset so tight you struggle to breathe... miss a turn". Usually these board games are in annuals & specials but I've yet to find it. I'm missing some of the later Misty annuals but wondering if it rings any bells with anyone?

Tammyfan

Re: Girls comic sexual awakening board game (possibly Misty)

Post by Tammyfan »

It was a three-parter to commemorate the Jinty and Penny merger. It started Jinty and Penny 26 April 1980. For more information check this link https://jintycomic.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... pril-1980/

P.S. The bit about the girl being laced too tight sticks with me too about that game! It's the horror I think.

byngga

Post by byngga »

Tammyfan wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 19:56
It was a three-parter to commemorate the Jinty and Penny merger. It started Jinty and Penny 26 April 1980. For more information check this link https://jintycomic.wordpress.com/2017/0 ... pril-1980/

P.S. The bit about the girl being laced too tight sticks with me too about that game! It's the horror I think.
Jinty and Penny.jpg
I don't know how to thank you Tammyfan :notworthy: This is the exact page I've been hunting for!
I'd started to think that maybe I'd imagined the whole thing :lol: and it's not something you can ask about in many circles :oops:
Maybe because of the slightly scary nature I'd thought it must have been in Misty or Spellbound and hadn't ever delved into the Jinty & Penny merger comics, though surprisingly I can see that there are some slight horror / scary aspects to many of those strips too.
It seems that my filthy mind (and the passage of time) had definitley embellished the details of the drawing somewhat :oops: but it's the horror and helplessness of the situation that stuck with me and the wicked look of the two maids as they take pleasure in what they are doing. Compared to most of the Misty/Tammy/Jinty/Penny artwork the drawing is very sparse but I'm embarassed to say my imagination obviously filled in the gaps :oops:
Jinty and Penny Crop.jpg

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

You're welcome. By the way, if you know of a spare copy of Jinty & Penny 26 April 1980, I'd be very interested.

Goof

Post by Goof »

I don't have a spare, but I do have a copy of 26 April 1980. Happy to send you a scan, if this would be of use.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

Goof wrote:
10 Dec 2020, 00:25
I don't have a spare, but I do have a copy of 26 April 1980. Happy to send you a scan, if this would be of use.
It won't be much trouble to do the scan? I know scanning a whole comic can be a big thing.

Goof

Post by Goof »

No problem. I'll do the scan tomorrow (it's now late evening our time) and email it to you. Jintys are a tight fit for my scanner, but it hope it will all be legible.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

Ok, thank you very much. Much appreciated.

byngga

Post by byngga »

I would love a copy of that too pleeeease :notworthy:
There are huge holes in my Jinty collection I'm sad to say.

Goof

Post by Goof »

Happy to send you a copy, Byngga, if you will PM me your email address.

Tammyfan

Post by Tammyfan »

I think I’ve started something.

byngga

Post by byngga »

Tammyfan wrote:
10 Dec 2020, 22:35
I think I’ve started something.
Haha - Nothing like being cheecky is there. JUst wish I'd found this forum a few years ago.