I'm here!

Discuss anything not related to comics here and if you are new to these boards, introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

CapNoOne

I'm here!

Post by CapNoOne »

Hi folks!
A new member is here. I found this group by chance and I'm very glad to have become a part of it.
Many thanks to accept me.
I started reading comics when I was a child and I don't want to stop for any reason :D

Adam Eterno

Re: I'm here!

Post by Adam Eterno »

CapNoOne wrote:Hi folks!
A new member is here. I found this group by chance and I'm very glad to have become a part of it.
Many thanks to accept me.
I started reading comics when I was a child and I don't want to stop for any reason :D
Welcome Cap! What’s your favourite comics to read? We’re all quite different here other than all loving UK comics!

CapNoOne

Post by CapNoOne »

My favourite comics to read? Hard question!
Now I'm in love with Lemire's comics, in particular I have loved Roughneck, Descender and Moon Knight saga.
I also like the superheroes stories and my favourite character is Captain America, I think that "The death of Captain America" is one of the best comics even written about a superhero.
But in the end I like to jump from one gender to the next, USA comics, UK comics, Italian comics, manga, etc...

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Welcome Cap. You're not the only one to have a catholic taste in comics. My main fare is British adventure weeklies and picture libraries but that does not stop me enjoying Hugo Pratt, The Blues and The Greys, Lucky Luke, Axa and a host of other comics.

I am currently anticipating reading one of my latest purchases and that is the 1943 Wizard Book For Boys!
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!