Green arrow

Discuss particular comic titles here.
There are separate subfora to discuss particular titles and groups of titles - use this forum for any missing title, or discussions which don't fit below!

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Chamaker86

Green arrow

Post by Chamaker86 »

Need some help guys. Have just read green arrow year one by Andy diggle and jock. Is there a follow on to this or is that just how it ends? Brand new to comic books so sorry if this is a stupid question.

Chris

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Re: Green arrow

Post by colcool007 »

Chamaker86 wrote:Need some help guys. Have just read green arrow year one by Andy diggle and jock. Is there a follow on to this or is that just how it ends? Brand new to comic books so sorry if this is a stupid question.

Chris
Hi Chris, welcome to the boards. Unfortunately you will find that we are more D C Thomson here than DC! :lol: It might be an idea to check out some of the DC groups on social media or the DC Wiki for an answer to your question.
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

tony ingram

Post by tony ingram »

Chamaker86 wrote:Need some help guys. Have just read green arrow year one by Andy diggle and jock. Is there a follow on to this or is that just how it ends? Brand new to comic books so sorry if this is a stupid question.

Chris
It's actually a self contained story.

Chamaker86

Post by Chamaker86 »

colcool007 wrote:

Chris
Hi Chris, welcome to the boards. Unfortunately you will find that we are more D C Thomson here than DC! :lol: It might be an idea to check out some of the DC groups on social media or the DC Wiki for an answer to your question.

Ah no problem, thanks for getting back to me mate

Chamaker86

Post by Chamaker86 »

tony ingram wrote:

Chris
It's actually a self contained story.
Cheers mate makes sense why I couldn't find a follow up