Colour correction causing problems

A place for you to offer some suggestions for this website or some constructive criticism

Moderators: Al, AndyB

Digifiend

Colour correction causing problems

Post by Digifiend »

The [color] tag has been broken by the autocorrection of that word to colour. The U shouldn't be there. Please fix this. You can see the problem in my sig. Also, I see Jonny Whizz's avatar has broken somehow.

Jonny Whizz

Re: Colour correction causing problems

Post by Jonny Whizz »

I'm not aware of my avatar breaking - it seems perfectly normal to me - but if it's an issue then it should be fixed. However, I had noticed the [colour] tag problem, particularly on people's signatures.
'Michael Owen isn't the tallest of players, but his height more than makes up for it' - Mark Lawrenson

Al
Sir!

Post by Al »

The color/colour problem has been addressed. Apologies for that, my fault entirely.

As for Jonny Whizz's avatar, I'm afraid something has gone a bit awry.

I've inspected the supposed location of it, within the database table, and it should be here.....

http://www.comicsuk.co.uk/Forum/downloa ... 050554.gif

but it isn't.

I then checked my own avatar's location, in the same database table, and that appears to be okay (Jack :-))

http://www.comicsuk.co.uk/Forum/downloa ... 789573.gif

So, Jonny Whizz, would you be so kind as to re-upload your avatar once more please.

Thank you,

Al

Digifiend

Post by Digifiend »

Jonny Whizz wrote:I'm not aware of my avatar breaking - it seems perfectly normal to me - but if it's an issue then it should be fixed. However, I had noticed the [colour] tag problem, particularly on people's signatures.
You was probably seeing a cached version of it. Reupload it like Al said. I've PMed you about it as well, because Al accidentally sent the message to me by mistake.

Thanks for fixing the color tag Al. :cheers:

Jonny Whizz

Post by Jonny Whizz »

Yes, the colour tag has definitely been fixed now. I've reuploaded my avatar, it should hopefully be fine now. It wasn't that much of a problem, and thanks for informing me of the problem, which I would otherwise not have been aware of.
'Michael Owen isn't the tallest of players, but his height more than makes up for it' - Mark Lawrenson