Big news for Ken Reid fans!

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

klakadak-ploobadoof

Re: Big news for Ken Reid fans!

Post by klakadak-ploobadoof »

My understanding is that the platform takes your money straight away. I will receive it in my bank account within two weeks after the campaign ends, so a month and a half from now.
Check out my blog about comics from other peoples' childhood: http://kazoop.blogspot.com

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

klakadak-ploobadoof wrote:My understanding is that the platform takes your money straight away. I will receive it in my bank account within two weeks after the campaign ends, so a month and a half from now.
ok so i'll have to hopefully order them thursday even though it will be a struggle lol

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

ordered now roll on august

klakadak-ploobadoof

Thank you!
Check out my blog about comics from other peoples' childhood: http://kazoop.blogspot.com

lucia

Post by lucia »

Mine ordered to, used my credit card and my money has come out . It was all very straight forward. Ordered the two books with slip case.

The covers are very eye catching

klakadak-ploobadoof

Many thanks!

koollectablz

Post by koollectablz »

Ordered mine today as well, it might have been an idea to be able to order more than one at the same time, as I would’ve gone for a couple of sets.

Very much looking forward to this.

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

koollectablz wrote:Ordered mine today as well, it might have been an idea to be able to order more than one at the same time, as I would’ve gone for a couple of sets.

Very much looking forward to this.
If there is more left in about month or 2 i may well order a spare set as i hope this does really well and Irmantas produces more collections.complete Jonah hint hint :lol: but i know that licence may well cost a lot more,but more oddhams and ipc collections will be great like the rest of Frrankie stein etc as i got a feeling Rebellion will just concentrate on releasing adventures and serials and not a lot of humour like faceache.

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

tHe total is sitting at 99% now lets hope it gets smashed with still 20 dAYS TO GO .

Shiner

Post by Shiner »

DC Thomson - If you’re reading this - Dust down the artwork and turn out a Baxendale volume (please) Our bank accounts are ready and waiting.

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

Shiner wrote:DC Thomson - If you’re reading this - Dust down the artwork and turn out a Baxendale volume (please) Our bank accounts are ready and waiting.
And a Jonah one

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

well done on reaching the goal so quickly Irmantas ,have you thought about asking comic shops such as gosh and forbidden planet to buy some and sell it as it seems like the sort of books they could sell

klakadak-ploobadoof

Maybe, if the whole print-run is not pre-ordered before the campaign ends on 6th July (17 days from now) :)
Both Gosh! and Forbidden Planet have plugged my project :D

koollectablz

Post by koollectablz »

Any way I can pay extra to have my prints sent separately not folded?

big bad bri

Post by big bad bri »

is there really only 12 pages of jasper the grasper i thought he done a lot more ,id love to see every jasper story collected no matter who the artist lol