Leopard lime st 2

Talk here about just about anything associated with British comics or story papers and the industry that does not fit in any other forum.
There are separate fora open to registered members for discussing specific comics, artists, websites etc.

Moderators: AndyB, colcool007

Post Reply
Retro1972
Posts: 46
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 17:35

Leopard lime st 2

Post by Retro1972 » 01 Nov 2018, 20:08

Been a bit of a wait but it looks like it's up on Amazon June 13 2019. As well as Deathwish vol 1 and Invasion 1984 from John wagner.11july & 2may respectively.

big bad bri
Posts: 1730
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 15:50

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by big bad bri » 01 Nov 2018, 21:30

looking forward to leopardman vol 2 and deathwish along with billys boots vol 1 next year.

Retro1972
Posts: 46
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 17:35

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by Retro1972 » 01 Nov 2018, 22:11

Yes a great start to 2019 so far along with Fran of the Floods . Invasion 1984 looks a little similar to mars attacks and has no relation to the Bill Savage stories from Gerry Finley day and Pay Mills as far as I can see. The only other one for 2019 is Wildcat Turbo Jones which I know little about.

User avatar
SID
Posts: 1582
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 22:53
Location: SID's Mancave.
Contact:

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by SID » 02 Nov 2018, 10:33

All I can say is that I am glad I have got the extra shelving.
Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

big bad bri
Posts: 1730
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 15:50

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by big bad bri » 02 Nov 2018, 16:48

SID wrote:All I can say is that I am glad I have got the extra shelving.
I recently bought 2 new bookcases from littlewoods and they are nerly full from the graphic novel partwork collections so need more now

User avatar
SID
Posts: 1582
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 22:53
Location: SID's Mancave.
Contact:

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by SID » 04 Nov 2018, 21:06

big bad bri wrote:
SID wrote:All I can say is that I am glad I have got the extra shelving.
I recently bought 2 new bookcases from littlewoods and they are nerly full from the graphic novel partwork collections so need more now
I'm considering allocating an entire shelf to Rebellion's graphic novels.
Loving comics since 1969 including: Action, Battle, Captain Britain, Champ, CLiNT, Cracker, The Crunch, The Dandy, Doctor Who Comic, Eagle, Eagle, Hotspur, Hurricane, Jet, Lion, The Magic Comic, Red Dagger, Revolver, Scream!, Smash!, Spike, Starblazer, Starlord, Strip, Thunder, Valiant, Vulcan and Warrior.

big bad bri
Posts: 1730
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 15:50

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by big bad bri » 04 Nov 2018, 22:20

SID wrote:
big bad bri wrote:
SID wrote:All I can say is that I am glad I have got the extra shelving.
I recently bought 2 new bookcases from littlewoods and they are nerly full from the graphic novel partwork collections so need more now
I'm considering allocating an entire shelf to Rebellion's graphic novels.
the judge dredd case files take 1 shelf alone not o mention the strontium dog and rogue trooper and a few other 2000 ad i have so i nearly have 2 full shelves of just rebellion

Retro1972
Posts: 46
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 17:35

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by Retro1972 » 05 Nov 2018, 09:02

Yeah apart from the Beatles book I have ended up getting all the fleetway/ipc reprints.They look so much better on the shelf compared to the old titan reprints from the 80s and 90s.

Retro1972
Posts: 46
Joined: 12 Jul 2017, 17:35

Re: Leopard lime st 2

Post by Retro1972 » 06 Nov 2018, 22:07

Leo Baxendale,s Sweeney Toddler also out 25 July.

Post Reply