Comic Fair - British Comics!

If you know of an upcoming event or you would like to discuss a recent one post here.

Moderators: Al, AndyB

stevezodiac

Comic Fair - British Comics!

Post by stevezodiac »

The next National Collector's Marketplace combines with the ABC Show so there will be thousands of British comics for sale. See flyer below for details.
Attachments
comic mart 001.jpg
comic mart 002.jpg

steelclaw
DC Skelton

Re: Comic Fair - British Comics!

Post by steelclaw »

This looks good I think I will go, are the prices high for British Comics at these fairs?

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

Well there are at least a dozen stalls selling british comics and they are all very fairly priced. Most of the British stuff is all together in a back room. I picked up dozens of 30s comics for no more than £3 apiece a year or so back. Chuckles they were - full colour covers. Also some Comic Cuts at a later fair.

colcool007
Mr Valeera

Post by colcool007 »

Excuse me while I sulk. Won't be in the UK for the fair, so you lot just go on and have fun! Don't mind me. I'll be the one sitting in the corner meeping! :lol:

Seriously, any of you that does go, I hope you get a few bargains and if you see any Victors, Warlords, Hornets, Hotspurs, Actions, etc then either pick them up for me or give the dealer my details! :lol:
I started to say something sensible but my parents took over my brain!

steelclaw
DC Skelton

Post by steelclaw »

Thanks Stevez, I think I will pop along, I've never been to a comic fair, but years ago I used to do lots of Record Fairs I wonder if this is the same place I did one in?

stevezodiac

Post by stevezodiac »

The flyer is a bit misleading as it says the entrance si in Bedford Place. This is true but you can also get into the hotel from Woburn Place which is the main road that all the bus routes (to and from Euston) use.

Doh! just looked at the flyer again and it does mention the buses via Woburn Place so please don't bother to read the first half of this post. In fact please pretend I have deleted it.